As some of you may know, ITM Computing’s Founder is a healthy eating guru. He’s always bringing coworkers and friends new, healthy snacks to try. Being tech-conscious and healthy, Clyde recommends Pinterest for healthy eating ideas. Check out these 6 healthy eating Pinterest boards to follow.
6 Healthy Eating Pinterest Boards to Follow
Pinterest is a great way to eat healthy. There are tons of healthy eating Pinterest boards to follow. Below are a few ideas to get you started.
1. myHealthyOC’s Fresh Smoothies. Such a tasty way to stay healthy. This board is all about fresh smoothies with healthy fruit and veggies. Honestly, this board is eye candy. Smoothies pack a healthy punch but also satisfy your sugar cravings (without going overboard).
2. Food Network’s Healthy Eats. I don’t know about you but watching Food Network makes me hungry! Luckily, they’ve created a Pinterest board that focuses just on the good stuff. Check out their breakfast and vegetarian boards for some tasty ideas.
3. Happy Hermit’s Healthy Eating. Are you trying to eat healthy but can’t give up those goodies? We feel the same way. This board from Happy Hermit is for you! There are quite a few healthy dessert options.
4. The Laziest Vegans in the World. More and more people are going vegetarian or vegan for the health benefits. This board isn’t all healthy but it has some great links to vegan products on the market.
5. Whole Food’s Market’s Eat Your Veggies. Did you know this popular grocery store has a Pinterest board? Well, they do. Many, in fact. Take a look and be inspired!
6. Brittany McClendon’s Healthy Healthy Healthy. Brittany pins the most scruptious treats! Part of eating healthy is not depriving yourself. Brittany’s pins strike a good balance between healthy and yum!
These 6 healthy eating Pinterest boards are the tip of the iceberg. But I think you take our point. What boards do you follow? We’d love to know!